Tuesday 4 March 2014

w0budong


I am gearing up for w0budong.  My trusty friend, curator and printmaker Andrew Dalton has kindly offered to drive the van, I was lucky enough to receive expenses that cover almost all of the costs so I can afford to pay him to do it!

Here is the flyer, with information about opening times and events:






This time next week I will be on my way to Manchester in a van containing:

  • my large painting 
  • some drawings
  • a trestle table 
  • two chairs 
  • Four breeze blocks, painted white for said painting to stand on
  • a step ladder
  • a folding table for drinks with tablecloth
  • an extension cable 
  • plus my suitcase. 
As you do!

I am really looking forward to meeting the other artists and seeing all the work together along with Jayne's performance piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment