Thursday 11 June 2015

Weekend Two NYOS 15



Summer



Gearing up for the second weekend of Open Studios, the weather, after a glorious week, is set to change for the worse with heavy rain forecast on Saturday but that won't put me off!

It just means the studio door will have to be closed and we shan't be able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.  Never mind!  I'll have home made cake, tea and coffee available to tempt visitors as well as lots of works on my walls and in the browser, plus the prints of the works entitled Laminar Flow.

Jenny Pepper Felt maker's studio will also be open, so there's lots to
see http://www.jennypepper.com/

I 'm looking forward to welcoming visitors to my studio and talking to them about my work.  




March, my birthday month!








All rights reserved.






No comments:

Post a Comment