Tuesday 2 June 2015

Time is short!




It's nearly upon us!  This coming weekend, June 6/7th and the following one, June 13/14th, 10.30am - 5.30pm North Yorkshire Open Studios takes place.  My studio at Stonegrave will be open and I am going to show a wide variety of work.

The prints of my series, Laminar Flow (seasons), are ready and mounted and I have just four of the original paintings to put back into their frames, ready for hanging on the wall. The other two walls will show a smaller series of works that I made last year and a couple of larger drawings.  There will be pieces in my browser, other works stacked up for you to look at and a slide show of how the Laminar Flow series developed.

The prints are a very limited edition, with two complete sets of twelve, so you will need to be quick if you want any!

Here's a taster:


Laminar Flow (March) 30 x 40 cm plus mount. Archive ink on art paper.





Laminar Flow (June) 30 x 40 cm plus mount.  Archive ink on art paper.





Laminar Flow (September) 30 x 40 cm plus mount.  Archive ink on paper.




Laminar Flow (December) 30 x 40 cm plus mount.  Archive ink on paper


Some of the smaller works:



Connect, mixed media on board,25.5 x 25.5 cm, framed.  




Song, mixed media on board, 25.5 x 25.5 cm, framed.




Rhythms, mixed media on board, 25.5 x 25.5 cm, framed.



All are welcome, including children; I have a pot of crayons and some paper for them to make their own drawings, so bring along your family and friends, chat to me about my work and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and home made biscuits.  Have a good browse and who knows, you might go home with a lovely new piece of art for your walls or a gift for a special friend!

I look forward to seeing you.

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment