However, thinking of my upcoming show, I have made myself feel a bit better by listing things achieved toward my solo show so far:
- Taken some initial studio shots for discussion /planning with photographer.
- Had some chats with Andy Dalton about the essay for my catalogue that will accompany the exhibition. (If I am successful with my ACE application). Andy has come across a really interesting article that relates to my work and I am looking forward to reading it.
- Had 2 initial quotes from printer for catalogue, same size, different number of pages.
- Spoken to the designer about the publication, I need to arrange a meeting with him to set some dates so we are ready, should the ACE application come through.
- Made some new small drawings, as part of the works that will be available for sale in a browser.
- Planned the next stage of development for the prints I began 2 months ago.
- Planned to set up a small space for working on small pieces at home during this month, which will be very busy getting the house straight for Christmas. I shall snatch as many hours in the warm as I can. I will also use this time to make some preparatory sketches for the new paintings I'll start in January.
- organised the space for storing all the stuff I am going to retrieve from paid storage. I can't wait to get at my art catalogues and books again, as well as my other plan chest and art equipment.