Thursday 17 November 2011

Time and Process Part Two continued

Below are the rest of the images that complete the series of paintings I talked about in the previous blog.  These follow on from the month of August to December and show the whole cycle together.  The images are not particularly good, for which I apologise; I took them myself with my small Lumix and while they give a good idea of the paintings, they are not nearly as good as the ones that Pete will take for my archive.




September























October




November




December





The completed 12 months of the year top row left to right, Jan - Jun,
bottom row right to left July - December


All images are acrylic on Arche paper and measure 305x400 mm.


 

all images copyright of the artist

No comments:

Post a Comment