Thursday 15 August 2013

Thanks!

Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to visit my blog; I have just had my 9000th view!  I really appreciate the fact that you are interested in what I am up to.

Speaking of which - since I last posted, my studio is now back to being a tidy (and clean) environment in which to work.  I have spent three solid days vacuuming, wiping, sorting and generally organising everything into the new storage units.

The studio has gone from this:



To this:





So, once a family weekend is out the way, I shall be sharing my time between home, where I still have some window frames and doors to paint, and the studio, developing ideas for some prints and artists books.  Should keep me out of mischief for a while!

There are still one or two things I want to do in order to improve the insulation and make the space less draughty in the winter, but the most important thing is; I can get on with my work.

I have a contact who might actually be able to work with me to produce a web site as well; the last one turned out to not be particularly reliable so I am glad I found that out before I had handed over any of my hard earned cash.

There are some old paintings I found packed in a large box, which had been in storage since I moved to North Yorkshire, and I shall spend some time cleaning them up a bit and think about getting some of the better ones framed up.  They are more landscape based than my current work, so they might sell; I need to buy some paint.

If you are a regular visitor to this blog, why not become a follower?  You would be very much appreciated.

The next blog will contain lots of pictures; I am a fan of more pictures than writing, much more interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment