Tuesday 8 January 2013

First Full Working Week: Tuesday


A bit of flare from the wet emulsion paint in this photo, I'll post a better one up when I've finished it.



Feel like death today, must stop watching films late into the night and go to bed earlier.

It is very grey here ooooop noooorth, light levels are really low, bringing my spirits down a bit, but I shall finish this drawing today.

Surface Gallery have emailed me - my postcards have arrived at their gallery and been accepted for the International Postcard Show 2013.  Huzzah!  That was very quick: I only posted them yesterday.

I hope that I will be able to make the PV as I am interested to see all the other exhibits.  Cards are for sale at £15 each and I have agreed to swap mine if they don't sell as a way of getting more work "out there", and to see what comes back!




I think this drawing is finished . . .


To see other photos of today's work:  http://www.facebook.com/SueGoughArtist

All rights reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment