Monday 7 January 2013

First Full Week Back at Work: Monday





Blah!  

My motivation is wavering a little, but no time for such negativity.  Joiners on site today to finish off some architraves and skirtings - what a difference they make.  The architraves will look even better when I have painted them, (whenever).

Today I have:
  • completed and posted 3 art postcards off to the International Post Card Show 2013, at Surface Gallery in Nottingham
  • looked at some drawings I have on the go, decided that some of them may actually be finished as they are
  • worked on another drawing in the collection.

Now my energy has run a bit low.  Listening to Jake Bugg, which arrived today - a perfect pick me up!

The end.


For more images of the postcards, visit
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.438975219515422.97408.351715314908080&type=1#!/SueGoughArtist


All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment